Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sleepover!

Noah spent the night last week. This was our second sleepover, I think. And Noah could hardly wait to "sleep" on the top bunk. He was so excited that he tried to put his PJ's on at nap time - I had told him that he would sleep in Riley's room at night, when he had his PJ's on. When I told him that he had to go in my room for naps, he gave me the classic "Oh, man!" When it was finally bed time, we sent them to bed early... we know how this works... we wanted to give them a little while to enjoy. Sure enough, even after it was time to quiet down... every 2 seconds, he would lean over and say "night, night, Riley." The next morning Riley was SO GRUMPY! He said "I'm grumpy because Noah kept me up all night." All night, to our four year old is 8:30pm to the rest of the world...

Noah & Riley

Noah on the top bunk


Good morning... Carter & Noah!


Breakfast silliness... this is what you get when you ask these boys to say "cheese"
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know we don't have the only kids room that is orange.

Lisa Darden said...

no way.... you have an orange room too??? Riley is so proud! It's been his favorite color since he could say "orange"... I think it's because of the construction obsession that my uncle started! He got to pick the color (mama got to help pick the shade)!

Anonymous said...

Orange and blue, soon to have lime green added. were going for a surfboard theme, soon as I make the surfboards/headboards anyway!

Lisa Darden said...

nice!!!! do the girls share a room???
you need to post pictures of that! especially once you get the headboards done!

Anonymous said...

We punsih our girls by making them share a room. giving us an office. I'll see what I can do for pics!

Anonymous said...

or, punish if your computer cannot translate Keithanese

Lisa Darden said...

our boys used to share... until we moved last summer. bedtime is much easier for us now. they were always keeping each other up... and then GRUMPY boys in the morning!

Anonymous said...

We know grumpies!