Sunday, April 27, 2008

Oh Noah... you kill me :)

This one is really for Noah's family! I was looking through the pictures from the birthday party and about died laughing when I saw...
He LOVES this little gorilla... and I mean LOVES it!!!! Over the years, he's tried to hide it in his pocket, backpack, and various other places (in hopes that I won't notice and he can take it home). Here we are at the birthday party with a new play area and tons of new toys and what does Noah have... the gorilla!

and... it's outside. I'm probably the only mom on the planet that has this crazy outside toy/inside toy rule (the inside toys stay inside and the outside toys stay outside -- it seems even more ridiculous when I type it out)... Noah knew I was too busy to notice... he's too darn smart! and so stinkin' in love with this gorilla...


Noah, Noah, Noah... I love you to pieces!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Lisa,
I have inside toys and outside toys as well. And as far as I'm concerned - ne'er the two shall meet!!!

Lisa Darden said...

ahhhh... i'm glad to hear i'm not the only one!

Julie said...

He is so smart and so cute :-) He does love that gorilla!