Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Catching up... part one

So.... we haven't been around the blog world much lately. I was sick with allergies, Grandma came into town, and Uncle Bug (my youngest brother) came into town for the birthday weekend - He and Riley have the same birthday thanks to the science of induced labor! Then... Carter had an ear infection and Grandpa got into town... and that is all in the past week.
I'll write more later but here are a couple pictures!


Uncle Bug... aka Jon... and Carter! We love Uncle Bug!

Checking the dino's teeth for bones... wouldn't want T-Rex to get a cavity!

Birthday Buddies!


Uncle Bug's gifts were a HIT! A Transformer for Riley and a new GeoTrax train for Carter...

oh.. and Keith... no need for the bail money... but I'll keep you in mind next time :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

welcome back to the land of the blogging! we've missed your wise and insightful words of wisdom and your glorious sense of humor, while others have just missed giving you a hard time! glad to have you back!

Anonymous said...

I feel as though that comment was directed at me.?
Welcome back to the Land Of Oddz.
Glad to know you didn't need bail money to get you out of prison....so, how did you get out?)

Lisa Darden said...

i could tell you...
but then i'd have to kill you :)

hey... happy birthday...
wish we could be there to C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E!!!!

but we'll have a party here instead (we are doing Riley's b-day party tomorrow)!

Lisa Darden said...

and...

Thanks Kim!
I'm glad someone enjoys my sense of humor :)