Sunday, June 15, 2008

So much to say...

So... we are in Washington and having a BLAST!!!
I have started to edit our photos but it is going to take me FOREVER to do all the ones I love!

I'll spare you the details of our trip - but here are the highlights (to this point):
-- Hanging out at the park with my friend Kelli and her 2 girls - 2 days in a row!

Carter, Addy & Riley
(it's incredibly hard to get these 3 in one place - not to mention looking a similar direction!)

Addy giving me a flower -- she is so darn cute!

Carter & Addy holding hands on our walk... I'm VERY open to the idea of an arranged marriage!

-- part of a day and dinner with the Berry Family... i'll have to get the pictures and add them later but the evening included a performance by the Berry Darden Band with the Darden boys on guitar!

-- Dinner with The Todd's -- twice... once with my family and once just the adults!

-- the boys got to spend some time with my Uncle Al -- and his "toys"
Carter with Uncle Al (his new best friend)

Carter driving the loader with Uncle Al!

Riley driving the loader with Uncle Al

Driving the excavator down a BIG pile of dirt!

Dumping dirt - for fun!

-- Hanging out at the McCoy's house until all hours of the night (the boys were home with Grandma & Grandpa) and catching up with OLD friends!!!

-- a day in Seattle... the zoo... we froze to death but we survived and then went to the market!

1 comments:

Jon said...

So, I totally loved the blog and you should put up some more, soon! Oh, also, I like the pictures (and by that, I mean that I'm glad they were adequate for your blog. Thanks for letting me take them)